Wednesday 17 May 2017

Introduction: Doc

Name - 
David aka, "Doc"

Where are you - 
Lost in the Capital of Canada aka Ottawa, Ontario

Who are you -
I am a lazy gamer. I am an even lazier Artist.

What are you playing on the table - 
I currently play Aleph in Infinity. I have Retribution of Scyrah as well as Menoth for Warmachine.

I have a small collection of  Warhammer 40000 Orks collecting dust, and hidden somewhere I think I have Chaos Space Marines.

Play Style - 
I have a six step play style.

Step 1: Formulate Plan
Step 2: Design Army around Plan
Step 3: Arrive at game and set up
Step 4: Forget the Plan
Step 5: Improvise
Step 6: Observe results

Top irk at the table - 
Being abused by my dice.

Current Gamer Projects - 
I am participating in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, and slowly painting my ever growing horde of miniatures.

Last word - 
"Good luck, Don't Die"

No comments:

Post a Comment